Do you love wine, but find yourself turning to frozen cocktails when the weather starts to heat up? Then we’re sure that you’ll love a wine slushie. These delicious concoctions combine your favorite wine with the frosty goodness of a frozen cocktail. Plus, both of the following recipes are super simple to make.
Everything Is Peachy
Moscato has a slight fizz that adds a little fun to this fruity delight of a drink.
- 1 bottle Moscato wine
- 2 cups frozen peaches
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- Place the peaches, 1/4 cup of the sugar and a splash of Moscato in a blender.
- Taste. If necessary, add more sugar.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Add most of the rest of the Moscato (reserve a few splashes for later use), and blend.
- Pour into ice cube trays. If you notice that the ingredients are starting to separate as you pour, stir the mixture in the blender occasionally.
- Place in freezer for several hours or until hard.
- When ready to make your slushie, add the frozen cubes of wine to a blender.
- Splash in some wine for smoother blending.
- Blend the cubes to a smoothie consistency. You may need to add more wine if your slushie is too thick.
- Pour in glasses and serve immediately.
Simple & Sweet
If you enjoy red wine, you’re going to love this slushie.
- 1 cup (approximately) ice
- 1/2 bottle red wine of your choice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen concentrated punch
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Add the ice, red wine, fruit punch, and confectioners’ sugar into a blender.
- Blend until mixture is a slushie consistency. Add more ice, if necessary.
Have you been searching for a new apartment where you can come home and relax with a wine slushie and have pretty much everything you need close by? Then please come check out our sophisticated apartments in Chicago. Our community offers you a slew of conveniences, including a 24-hour fitness center and a dry cleaning, valet and package service. In addition, our pet-friendly community will also boast an amazing outdoor area that will include a pool, a sun deck and even a dog park.